Novomix 30 Penfill Cartridge
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- NOVOMIX 30 must be protected from excessive heat and light
- NOVOMIX 30 that is not being used must be stored in the refrigerator at 2°C to 8°C, away from the cooling element
- Do not freeze
- NOVOMIX 30 that is being used or carried as a spare should not be kept in the refrigerator
- You can carry it with you and keep it at room temperature 15ºC to 25ºC for up to 4 weeks
OVERDOSE: If overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US national poison hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canadian residents should call their local poison control center directly. Symptoms of overdose may include: cold sweat; cool pale skin; headache; rapid heart beat; feeling sick; feeling very hungry; temporary changes in vision; drowsiness; unusual tiredness and weakness; nervousness or tremor; feeling anxious; feeling confused; and difficulty concentrating. If you get any of these signs: eat glucose tablets or a high sugar snack (sweets, biscuits, fruit juice), then rest. Don't take any insulin if you feel a hypoglycemia coming on. Carry glucose tablets, sweets, biscuits or fruit juice with you, just in case.
MISSED DOSE: It is very important to follow your insulin regimen exactly. Do not miss any doses of insulin. Discuss specific instructions with your doctor now in case you miss a dose of insulin in the future.
Your condition can cause complications in a medical emergency. For enrollment information call MedicAlert at 1-800-854-1166 (USA) or 1-800-668-1507 (Canada).